The completely stationary camera on a tripod with only horizontal rotation is allowed like a scroll of film. The camera doesn't stop moving but the speed can change.
For this film I did a little research on the pacing of scenes. While I do not yet know the exact content that the video will show, I have found that symmetry and pattern are important elements in film. For that reason, I have come up with a semi repetitive and symmetrical timing scheme (in seconds): 3.9.6.3.3.6.1.6.3.3.6.9.3 I am curious to see what I can fit into this sequence and the assigned sequence. I also hope to experiment with rhythm in sound in some of these pieces if not all.
Where do you want to go ... up, down or to another part of town? I enter the transportation device at the downtown river walk and exit at the university library on campus.
Six clips, 30 seconds each: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3 Whereas 1 = beginning, 2 = middle, 3 = end, and A = 1 story, and meanwhile B = 2nd story, and there’s a connection between the two stories and timeline. A3, A2, A1, B1, B2, B3
Comments
Post a Comment